|July 01, 2021 - September 30, 2021||2 weeks|
Large villa with private garden 300m by sea.
WELCOME TO THE SUN! Always available for a non simultaneous swap! Send us an offer.
We are searching 2021:
-august / september, 10 days -2 weeks, 2 /4 people;
Only 300m from the sea wide and luminous villa encircled with cured and pavemented garden (+ some plays for childs in the garden), you can enjoy of 3 large verandas to take sun and have dinner. Good for children, safe beautiful beaches with sand .
HOUSE -Vintage style for a large villa that have 3 great bedroom (7/8 beds); a dining-room, kitchen; bath with shower and washing machine; a terrace good like solarium; place for two cars.
More pictures on www.pinterest.com/giotu.
NEIGHBOURHOOD - the beatiful and clean sea (very nice to swim with mask and fins)) is not far from than 300 m.(coast with rocks and 2 small beaches), at 800 m. a free beach with bar. A lot of sand beaches to discover everyday all suitables for childs.( discover ours beaches https://youtu.be/SSOwhofhYO4)
Surf - kite school. Boat trip on the 2 seas, Fish tourism boat trip. Dolphnisboat trip
- A supermarket in 300m and many shops in 800 m; the center of town in 8 km,
- Pub, restaurants,pizzerie, Ice cream shops,disco all around. A small Bowling at 3 km.
disco in 2-3 km.
WEATHER - in the summer 30° - 37°, raining days only one for months in july and in August. It's possible to swim from May till October.
TARANTO - the center town(with all shops and boutiques) is at 20 min. by car. Bus stop is 100m far.
DISCOVER - in Taranto: Aragonese castle and revolving bridge, old town with the Old Cathedral and other churches in baroque style, highest walking seaside of Europe.; MARTA national Museum is second for importance in Italy for old greeks rest.
30 min drive
- the zone of Trulli (the ancient constructions in stone shaped as a cone still inhabited) (Unesco site)
- Castellana caves (2 hours of visit),
- gravine of Massafra and Mottola with old churches in the stones.
- Grottaglie (hand made ceramic)
- Martina franca, Ostuni, Cisternino ("white villages, very characteristic")
45 min drive
- ZOOSAFARI (visit by car to the animals free like lions, giraffes, elephants, bears, dolphins and amusement park with rides) .
- Matera, Culture town 2019 with its houses in the rocks (Unesco site)
- Lecce capital of baroque ;
- Gallipoli, Porto Cesareo, Otranto and all famous beaches of Salento.
- Bari (old town), Miragica amusement park (miragica.com)
1,15 hr drive
- Trani (castle, cathedral) , Polignano (old town), Monopoli (.
FOOD : this is the reign of the most light and natural Mediterranean feeding: oil of olive, fresh cheeses (The best Mozzarella you can find in Italy), paste, tomatoes, vegetables, wine are the best products of our sun. All around small villages makes many popular fests with sale of typical products and pyrotechnicians fires.
AIRPORTS: Bari or Brindisi (85 km/1hr) flying Ryan Air, British, Easy Jet, Alitalia, Air Berlin,Lufthansa, Vueling, Wizz, Swiss, Vueling and others low cost companies.
The A14 motorway arrives 14 km from Taranto;with motorways Naples( 350km native land of PIZZA), the Amalfitana coast(300 km - small splendid villages like Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano and the famous Capri; the Gargano (300 km - beautiful coast, isolated beaches and panoramas), Rome (600 km), the Sicily (550 km)
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- 22 Exchanges made
- House Type: Holiday home, second home
- Floor: 0
- Environment: In the suburbs
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 8
- Living Area: 130 m2
In my house
- Pets - Allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Hospitality exchange
- Youth exchange
- Air conditioning
- Baby equipment
- Washing machine
- Terrace or deck
- Park / playground
- Bicycles: 2
- Suitable for disabled people
- Use/Exchange of car
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
Nearest Airport: Bari or Brindisi airports, 1 hr drive. - 85km
- Supermarket9/21,gasstation24 (0.5 km)
- Rocky coast,nicewith masks+fin (0.3 km)
- Very small beach (0.6 km)
- Boat storage (0.6 km)
Only 300 m. from the sea coast (rock) and 500 m. from sand beach. kilometers of shoreline with beaches. You will make the bath every day on a different beach. Market, shops, restaurants, bars, pizzeria in walking distance 300 -900 m.
In Taranto (8 km) museum of "Magna Grecia".Metaponto 50km greek temple, Matera 100 km(Unesco site), Alberobello 50km trulli (old stone home) (Unesco site), Lecce 100km, baroque capital; Zoosafari 40 km, Amusement Park 100 km, Martina Franca, Ostuni, Cisternino, Locorotondo "white painted" villages 30 -40 km
AIRPORTS: in 100km BARI or BRINDISI airports (Ryan Air and others low cost flights) http://www.aeroportidipuglia.it/default.asp?idLingua=2&idContenuto=460&rif=
Apulia land video on https://vimeo.com/165102515
Taranto video on https://www.facebook.com/MadeInTaranto/videos/1431429890214427/
- Girl - Age: 25
- Girl - Age: 18
- Dog "Ciro". He lives in another house
About Our Family
With INTERVAC we have been with a lot of satisfaction in:
Stockholm S, Vaasa Fin, Grenoble F, Saragozza E, Minorca E, Saltzburg A, Ponte di legno I, Krakow PL, Berlin D, Ljubljana SI, Agerola I, Ancona I, Paris F.,Venezia I, Aigle CH, Stavanger NO, Valencia E, Torrevieja E, Maastricht NL, Seville E, Malaga E, Gran Canaria E, Liverpool GB, Dublin IRL.
Probably the next will be your town ?!
We love to stay on the beach from May to September and all water sports.
We are friendly with all new people and like to discover new places and new style of life.
This member has completed 22 successful exchanges. Here are some members that he exchanged with in the past: